Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween



I almost gave up trying to get these photos on. Consider yourself luck i stayed with it. I will figure this out one of these days. Happy Halloween again!


Ok, Here goes again...This was a happy halloween for the kids. I was just hopeing their costumes would make it to halloween since they have been wearing them everyday for weeks. Things are going good. Graham is loving kindergarten and the girls are 4 & 3 going on 15 &16. It will be quit an interesting high school life at the Myers' house when that happens. Well, Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Christine said...

"Your kids are so cute in their Halloween costumes. Why was Brynnly crying?" Love, Emily

Kourtney - Love the picture of the 3 kids! Graham is so funny in his skeleton costume! And the girls are just priceless as Super Heroes!

Chantalle said...

Wow! Those costumes are great! Hope things are good...we joined the blogging world and had no idea we would find so many other bloggers!! Where are you guys? I saw something that said Danville...but I wasn't sure if that meant California. If so, we will have to use you in a year or so when we are coming back to the area and want to hear about the wards!

Brooke said...

I love the costumes...what cute kids!! Where in the world did you find the Wonder Woman costume? I was Wonder Woman 4 years in a row when I was little...although, your costume is WAY cuter than my plastic one :)