Monday, July 23, 2007

Welcome



Ok, we are now bloggers! We have advanced to the world of blogging. I think I might be crazy. What else do I have to do with my time? Well, let's start with the present. We are doing great today. The kids are having a great summer. They are doing gymnastics, swimming, giants games, playing with friends and cousins. We are a busy house with Graham 5, Jalen 3, Brinley 2 and Keaton 5 months. The kids love to make Keaton laugh and smile and she loves to see her brother and sisters being silly. Graham started his first year of Danville Little League. He was on the Mets. His favorite position was playing catcher . THis is it for today. Chat with you later. Kourtney

6 comments:

Christine said...

Kourtney - love seeing "Graham Cracker" play catcher! I remember when Tyler and Jake loved to play that position too.

Thanks for going to the park and Walmart with us last week! So good to see and the kiddies!

kmm said...

I've never "blogged" before! I'm not really sure how it works but looks like a great place to view pics and get an update. Love Kiki.

Camcoe said...

I am pretty sure that I can say without question those are the cutest kids I EeEerrre seen! Can't wait to see you all!

kmm said...

Keaton is eating!!! Uh-Oh watch out for the myers choco addiction. Cute, cute, cute. Tell the kiddies hi for me ;-)

Sarah Melvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Melvin said...

I am so impressed! I love seeing the pictures... like a little peek inside your scrapbooks! Thanks, Sarah